Kristen Jaymes Stewart (born April 9, 1990) is an American actress. She is best known for playing Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga . She has starred in other films, including Panic Room (2002), Zathura (2005), In the Land of Women (2007), The Messengers (2007), Adventureland (2009), The Runaways (2010), and Snow White and the Huntsman . She will star in upcoming films in 2012: On the Road and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 .
Stewart currently lives in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles . She has expressed a desire to live and work in Australia, saying, "I want to go to Sydney University in Australia. My mom's from there." Apart from acting, she is also interested in attending college in the near future, saying, "I want to go to college for literature. I want to be a writer. I mean, I love what I do, but it's not all I want to do – be a professional liar for the rest of my life." In 2008, in an interview with Vanity Fair , Stewart acknowledged that she was in a relationship with Michael Angarano , her co-star from Speak .
Since meeting on the set of Twilight , Stewart has been romantically linked to co-star Robert Pattinson . Though they have never explicitly confirmed a relationship, paparazzi photographs and eyewitness accounts have driven intense media and fan speculation and attention, making "Robsten" the subject of wide media coverage. In an interview with GQ , when asked why she remained reluctant to talk about the relationship despite evidence of it being accessible online, Stewart replied, "Yeah, I know it is...So much of my life is so easily googled. I mean, it's like, come on guys, it's so obvious!" When asked why she refuses to talk about her life, Stewart replied "I'm selfish. I'm like, 'That's mine!' And I like to keep whatever is mine remaining that way. It's a funny little game to play and it's a slippery slope. I always say to myself I'm never going to give anything away because there's never any point or benefit for me. I guarantee whenever I get married or have a baby, everyone is going to want to know my kid's name and I'm not going to say it for ages."
Kristen Stewart cũng khoe đùi sexy, Thời trang, Kristen Stewart, tin thoi trang, vay xe dui,Kristen Stewart cũng khoe đùi sexy, Thời trang, Kristen Stewart, tin thoi trang, vay xe dui,Kristen Stewart cũng khoe đùi sexy, Thời trang, Kristen Stewart, tin thoi trang, vay xe dui,Kristen Stewart cũng khoe đùi sexy, Thời trang, Kristen Stewart, tin thoi trang, vay xe dui,
Kristen Stewart cũng khoe đùi sexy, Thời trang, Kristen Stewart, tin thoi trang, vay xe dui,Kristen Stewart cũng khoe đùi sexy, Thời trang, Kristen Stewart, tin thoi trang, vay xe dui,Kristen Stewart cũng khoe đùi sexy, Thời trang, Kristen Stewart, tin thoi trang, vay xe dui,


0 Comments

Post a Comment